The Career Services Center at CMAA’s World Conferences each year offers the opportunity to gain free, valuable, on-site job search and employee placement assistance. Job boards, coaching sessions and résumé critiques are available. When heading to Conference, be sure to bring plenty of copies of your résumé and stop by the Career Services Center to take advantage of the following special complimentary services:
• Résumé Critiques: Submit your résumé for review by an unbiased individual.
• Job Boards: Current, vacant club positions — from general manager/COO/CEO to internships — are posted. Fill out a job posting form here.
• Coaching Sessions: This is a unique opportunity to experience a one-on-one coaching session. Coaching is a highly effective way to learn and make significant changes to attitudes, beliefs and behaviors.
• Career Opportunities and Mentoring Showcase: This at-Conference student program is designed to be mutually beneficial for both students and managers. Set up in a job-fair-like format, this is an opportunity for clubs to market themselves to students looking for entry-level jobs and internships, and for managers to fill the positions they have open at their clubs. Managers who do not have positions readily available, but are interested in giving back to the students through mentoring and networking are also encouraged to attend. Register for the event by filling out the Career Opportunities and Mentoring Showcase form here.
• Staff Assistance and Additional Services: CMAA national staff is available to assist you with any questions you may have about the Career Services programs and resources.