CMAA University is a web-based, interactive training and communication platform that allows 24/7, on-demand access to industry-leading training and education designed to increase club productivity and profitability. Free to CMAA members, this state-of-the-art technology features more courses, more content and more vital training than ever before to further your professional and club management goals. It is also used as an expansion of CMAA’s Lifetime Professional Development program whereas members may earn one CMI credit for each hour of training and education completed in the same competency area.
CMAA University Features Access to:
- More than 200 training courses on a wide range of topics such as risk management, human resources solutions, information technology, leadership and OSHA. CMAA Members can earn more than 70 credits for free.
- Recordings of recent expert-led webinars covering the latest issues and topics in club management as well as the schedule of upcoming webinars.
- Subject matter expert-led courses from leading industry experts such as Jarod Nichols, Mark Jeffries, Shep Hyken, Dr. Tony Alessandra and many others.
- The updated, interactive Manager in Development program.
Watch this short tour to learn more or login now !
CMAA members who joined the association prior to 6/1/14 can login using their CMAA member number and birthdate (MMYYYY).
CMAA members who joined the association after 6/1/14 can login using their CMAA member number and LastnameBirthyear (Smith1979).
CMAA recommends these technology tips for CMAA members and clubs using the platform.
Revolutionizing Employee Training
Not only can you use this incredible system to develop your own education and skills, but you can now use it to train and educate your staff and track, measure and monitor all of it, in real-time! When you purchase access for your club, all employees may choose from more than 150 training courses on a wide range of topics such as risk management, human resources solutions, information technology, leadership and OSHA. Imagine, having your entire staff trained and skilled in the areas that are necessary to help you manage a successful club more easily.
CMAA University’s Club Training Center Features Allow You To:
- View how frequently each employee signs in
- Track each employee's progress by following their course and chapter completion
- Reward employees by awarding a certificate for course completion
- Customize the interface by adding your club's logo and image of choice
Get started now!
Please note: CMAA University’s Club Training Center is included in the Club DNA Program and is also available for purchase separately.