CMAA University is housed on The Club Resource Center, a comprehensive training and education platform for CMAA members, their board and their employees.
Your CMAA member benefits include access to CMAA University so you can earn CMI credits and further your career. Credits can count toward the requirements for the Certified Club Manager (CCM) designation, the Certification Maintenance Requirement, Honor Society and Master Club Manager (MCM) eligibility. Courses are taken at your pace and on your schedule.
- Recordings of recent expert-led webinars covering the latest issues and topics in club management as well as the schedule of upcoming webinars.
- Courses from leading industry subject matter experts such as Jarod Nichols, Mitch Stump, Mark Jeffries, Shep Hyken, Dr. Tony Alessandra and many others.
- The updated, interactive Manager in Development program.
- CMAA Certificate Programs that are designed to increase member knowledge in individual competency areas.
- Recording of Conference Education for conference attendees.
- Training courses on a wide range of topics such as food safety, human resources, leadership, risk management and wellness are complimentary as part of your membership.
Sign in Now
CMAA professional, alumni and managing director members may sign in to access CMAA University using their CMAA member number and LastnameBirthyear (Smith1979).
If you have not accessed CMAA University in the past six months, e-mail email@example.com to reactivate your account.
CMAA recommends these technology tips for CMAA members and clubs using the platform.
Revolutionizing Employee Training
Not only can you use this incredible system to develop your own education and skills, but you can also use it to train and educate your staff and track, measure and monitor all of it, in real-time. Learn more now.