Back of the House is a biweekly electronic weblog that provides club managers clubs expert insight on club-specific issues.
Submissions should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format.
- Articles need to be educational or instructional in nature (not an advertisement) and apply to various club types throughout the nation.
- Articles need to end with a question to stimulate discussion in our comments section.
- Articles should be original content that has not been published in another industry publication.
- Articles should include at least one picture and be no longer than 1000 words in length. Images should be submitted as a separate JPG or EPS file (300 dpi if possible) and should be personal or company-owned images. We are unable to utilize photographs where source and copyrights cannot be verified.
- Please include a short bio to accompany your article and a professional photograph as a separate JPG or EPS file (300 dpi if possible). Photographs may not be embedded in Microsoft Word documents.
- Please feel free to incorporate links.
- Back of the House is a live blog on club-specific issues. It seeks to provide information directly from industry experts that would improve the operation of a club.
- CMAA reserves the right to edit articles in accordance with CMAA Style Guidelines which follows the 16th edition of The Chicago Manual of Style.