Enroll in the Affiliate Program
Renew Affiliate Status
Bundled savings of $500 for participants in both the CMAA Affiliate program and 2015 Club Business Expo. *Must be a current Affiliate at time of Club Business Expo.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a CMAA Affiliate. You've chosen a remarkable industry to support.
The club industry:
- Generates $13 billion in annual revenue.
- Spends $3.8 billion on food and beverage.
- Spends $5.7 billion on other goods and services.
- Employs 290,000 staff, resulting in a $5.3 billion payroll.
The single best way to market to club managers is to become affiliated with the largest and most established professional association in the industry, the Club Managers Association of America. The CMAA Affiliate Program gives participating companies a formal connection to the Association for an annual fee of $1,500.
This program offers businesses that provide products, services and information to the club industry a competitive advantage. Affiliates enjoy access to a valuable network of potential customers and key decision makers at 3,000 CMAA member-managed clubs. Affiliates also receive industry recognition and up-to-date intelligence as well as special pricing on select CMAA events, products and services.
CMAA members managing clubs across the country rely on the Association to provide first-class education, information and industry-specific products and services. Your participation in the Affiliate Program supports these initiatives and helps CMAA accomplish its tax-exempt purpose for all its members and Affiliates. Your affiliation is an important way to promote the business interests that you have in common with all CMAA members.
Enroll in the Affiliate Program to expand your business, connect with club professionals, participate in the industry and increase your share of the marketplace.
CMAA Affiliate Benefits
- Use of CMAA Affiliate logo identifying your company as a CMAA supporter.
- Affiliate listing in the online CMAA Yearbook and Member Directory.
- Affiliate listing in the CMAA Buyer's Guide.
- Designated Affiliate contacts are permitted access to official CMAA LinkedIn Groups. Terms of Service.
- Online CMAA Member Directory including: member name, title, club/facility, address, phone, fax and e-mail.
- Direct mail opportunity through a 3rd party mail house.
- Special pricing at select annually hosted CMAA events.
- Private Affiliate entry to password-protected pages of CMAA Web site providing up-to-date Association news and information.
- Priority points towards placement on show floor at CMAA Expo.
- Searchable research archives and CMAA staff support.
- Free subscription to Club Management magazine and Outlook.
- Free Economic Impact Report.
- Legislative alerts and regulatory e-mail updates.
- Member pricing on events, products, publications and services.
- Bundled savings of $500 for participants in both the CMAA Affiliate program and 2015 Club Business Expo. *Must be a current Affiliate at time of Club Business Expo.
- 20% discount on advertising in Club Management magazine.
- Complimentary access to Partnership's CMAA Shipping Program. For more information click here.
Participate in the CMAA Affiliate Program to connect…be recognized…show support…gain access. Enroll Today! 12 month enrollment is $1,500 annually. Optional additional contacts cost $500 annually.
For more information, contact email@example.com or (703) 739-9500.