CMAA conducts industry surveys in collaboration with Club Benchmarking to benefit CMAA members and the club industry. The surveys are compiled into various reports which provide detailed information based on survey data.
In 2014, CMAA and Club Benchmarking have released the following report:
- Finance and Operations Report
The current Finance and Operations Report, Compensation and Benefits Report and Policies and Procedures Report are available electronically through Club Benchmarking. Survey participants, Premier Club Services subscribers and Club Benchmarking subscribers receive a complimentary copy of the report. Each report costs $350 for members and $500 for non-members through Club Benchmarking.
The Economic Impact Report presents the most up-to-date statistics on the club industry as it relates to the economy. Our most recent report was produced in 2012. This report is available for free to CMAA members and non-members below.
Economic Impact Report – free to CMAA members and non-members
Club Benchmarking Service
Club Benchmarking offers a unique and powerful technology platform that enables managers to easily benchmark the financial and operational performance of their club in comparison to peer clubs. This new format is an innovative, game-changing approach to peer benchmarking and comparison. All CMAA members receive a 20 percent discount and Premier Club Services subscribers receive a 30 percent discount off Club Benchmarking services.
Participate in CMAA’s Annual Research
CMAA depends on your participation to compile its annual survey reports. There is no cost to participate and participants receive ONE Association Activity Credit and a complimentary copy of the report.
CMAA’s commitment to providing you with insight into industry trends and best practices continues. In-depth analysis of your current year-end data you contribute will help clubs make fact-based operational, management and policy decisions and reinforce the value and importance of the club industry through our semi-annual Economic Impact Report.
• No cost to participate.
• Participants receive one Association Activity Credit and a complimentary copy of the report (normally priced at $350).
• Confidentiality guaranteed. Any data you contribute will only be presented in an aggregated format.
• Static non-financial data (like size of clubhouse, number of holes, acres, etc.) is stored for prior-year participants. Your financial data can be copied forward and updated as necessary.
• Data-gathering and analysis for the reports is powered by Club Benchmarking so you get the most accurate, comprehensive business intelligence available in the club industry.
Participate today at www.clubbenchmarking.com/surveys.