Corporate Business Manager
2000 John Deere Run • Cary, NC 27513 • (919) 804-2000 • Fax: (919) 804-2680 • ClubPartner@JohnDeere.com • www.JohnDeere.com/Golf
As a Platinum Alliance Partner of CMAA, we are committed to the club industry and aim to serve clubs and their managers around the country. It is at conferences like these that we gain valuable insight and knowledge to help us to better serve your needs. We look forward to the next couple of days and the chance to connect with you and learn more about the future of the club industry
With the expansive global resources of a Fortune 100 company, and over a 175 year legacy of commitment to our customers, no other company is better positioned to understand the demands and importance of maintaining a golf course as a thriving business. No wonder we are trusted by the best courses and clubs on Earth and are recognized as one of the 50 most admired companies in the world. We know that managers, owners and superintendents need more than a strong fleet of equipment to manage their golf courses successfully. When you work with John Deere, you’re not only receiving the benefits of our products, but also the expertise of our enterprise – 177 years, 61,000 employees and over $30 billion strong. John Deere Golf is fully equipped and .
- Our own financial arm, John Deere Financial. This in-house credit operation is staffed by a team of industry experts. So when you turn to us, you’re turning to a level of stability and strength that’s simply unparalleled in this industry. You’ll get access to comprehensive financial solutions, including leasing, that are shaped around your cash flow and your need for credit without hassle.
- Strong nationwide network of stable distributors. Our local distributors are part of your community and deeply committed to your long-term success. This means you know the people with whom you are doing business, and can feel comfortable in the knowledge that promises made today will be honored well into the future.
John Deere Golf Rewards combines three significant benefits for your clubs, you and your club members, all in one package.
- For your club operations, it includes preferred pricing on John Deere golf maintenance equipment and more.
- After your first purchase, your club’s membership can receive discounts on popular John Deere homeowner equipment like lawn tractors and GatorTM Utility Vehicles.
- Lastly, John Deere Golf Rewards gives a portion of every club operation purchase back to your CMAA chapter as a rebate.
Enrol now in this exclusive program at JohnDeereGolfRewards.com – and benefit long into the future.
*Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. See your participating John Deere Golf Distributor for complete details.