The CMAA Mid-Management Conference (formerly the Assistant Managers Conference) started as a grass-roots effort by the Greater Chicago Chapter in 1991 as a way to provide quality educational and networking opportunities for private club managers who do not serve in the general manager or chief operating officer capacity at their club. Each year, one of CMAA's forty-six chapters plans and hosts the event. It is a great opportunity for assistant managers to attend a number of educational seminars in a short period of time as well an opportunity to meet and network with their industry peers.
- 2014 Lone Star Chapter (Dallas/Ft. Worth)
- 2013 Ohio Valley Chapter (Indianapolis)
- 2012 New England Chapter (Boston)
- 2011 St. Louis Chapter
- 2010 Metropolitan Chapter (New York)
- 2009 National Capitol Chapter (Washington DC)
- 2008 Upper Midwest Chapter (Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN)
- 2007 Carolinas Chapter (Hilton Head Island, SC)
- 2006 Greater Southwest Chapter (Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ)
Please contact David McCabe or call at (703) 739-9500 if you have any questions on the conference.