Premier Exhibitor Programs
The Premier Exhibitor Programs have been designed to offer a competitive advantage within the club industry to businesses supporting CMAA through their participation in the Club Business Expo. The marketing opportunities available through these programs extend a company's visibility outside the Club Business Expo throughout the year.
If you have exhibited for three or more consecutive years in the Club Business Expo, enroll in the Premier Exhibitor Programs to expand your business, create stronger contacts with club management professionals, and increase your share of the marketplace within this industry.
The Club Industry
- Generates $20 billion in annual revenue.
- Spends $6.2 billion on total purchased goods.
- Spends $3.5 on other services.
- Employs 345,000 staff, resulting in a $9.3 billion payroll.
The Premier Program gives participating companies a formal connection to the Association for an annual fee of $3,000.
- Use of the CMAA Premier logo identifying your company as a CMAA and industry supporter.
- Company and company representative(s) listed online in the Member Directory.
- Each company may enroll up to three company representatives.
- Designated Premier Representatives are permitted access to the official CMAA LinkedIn Group.
- Online CMAA Member Directory including: member name, title, club/facility, address, phone, fax, and email.
- World Conference and Club Business Expo pre- and post-attendee rosters provided with email addresses.
Savings and Discounts
- CMAA Member pricing on CMAA events (call for approved events).
- Savings of $2 per square foot on booth space at the Club Business Expo (ex. 10x10 aisle = $22 per sq. ft. - $2,200 - $200 = $2,000 booth fee).
- 25 percent discount on upgrades at Map Your Show.
- Receive two World Conference Education Only Registrations (must be a designated Premier Representative.)
Premier Exhibitor PLUS
Companies who participate in additional marketing and sponsorship opportunities will automatically be upgraded to the Premier Exhibitor PLUS Program. This enhanced program is only available to current Premier Exhibitor Program companies with booth space at the Club Business Expo. The marketing and sponsorship opportunities must meet CMAA eligibility.
- Premier Exhibitor Program Benefits
- Priority Point Group is first to select booth space for the upcoming Club Business Expo
- Use of the Premier PLUS logo
Contact Kelly Springirth at 703-739-9500 for additional information and enrollment eligibility.