All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing by the individual whose name appears on the registration. To be valid, submit all requests to CMAA Registration. CMAA regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows. Substitutions are gladly accepted; substitutions of registrations are permitted prior to the event. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with the substitution. Badge sharing, splitting, and reprints are strictly prohibited. No refunds 30 days prior to the start of the class, unless extenuating circumstances (i.e. death, accident or serious illness).
Set Your Club’s Strategic Direction
Enhance your partnership with your club’s elected leader(s) with CMAA’s Club Leadership Summits. These one-day Summits bring together club management professionals and their club’s President Elect/President or Chairman of the Board for cooperative education and engagement on club governance best practices and trends.
Prepare your club’s elected leadership for success with focused information on relevant strategic topics, including:
- Governance – evaluating organizational health; leading club best practices; board roles and responsibilities; engaging board and committee orientations; and board self-evaluation and efficacy.
- Finance – understanding the link between strategic governance and understanding the financial model of clubs; and how the application of the financial model can improve governance.
- Club Trends – engaging multi-generations of members; club trends in the post-COVID world; and using a strategic model in constantly-changing conditions.
- New This Year! Club Legislation – learn about the political climate and the impact on clubs with the President and CEO of the National Club Association, Joe Trauger
These highly rated Summits are presented in Partnership with Kopplin Kuebler & Wallace, a CMAA Business Partner
June 26, 2023
On June 26, the Summit will be presented virtually, enabling attendance from anywhere with a computer and Internet access.
- The full day of virtual education costs $75 for each attendee.
- CMAA Attendees will earn 5 CMI Education Credits.
- Registration closes June 23, 12:00 noon ET.
September 6, 2023
The Chevy Chase Club, Chevy Chase, MD
On September 6, the Summit will be held at the Chevy Chase Club in Chevy Chase, MD (near Washington, DC). Chevy Chase Club is a distinctive social institution that, since 1892, has provided its members, their families and guests with recreation and refuge from the stresses of daily life in the environs of the nation’s capital. The Club’s remarkable gardens, grounds, athletic venues and clubhouse facilities offer year-round enjoyment for all ages.
- The in-person cost includes a full day of education, breakfast, and lunch for both the club's General Manager/CEO and the Club President or Board Member for $350.
- Additional Board Members are $150.
- CMAA Attendees will earn 5 CMI Education Credits
- Registration closes August 31.
More details coming soon!