CMAA Logo Usage Policies
Members and Chapters in good standing may use the Club Management Association of America (CMAA) seal and wordmark, and are required to adhere to these guidelines:
- The use of the CMAA logo by any member of the Association in good standing is authorized for the members’ business cards, stationery, and envelopes where the member’s name is imprinted on the paper.
- Members of the Association in good standing may use the phrase “member of CMAA” or use any logo, emblem, insignia, or phrase indicative of membership as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Use of the CMAA logo shall be in good taste and within acceptable business practices as determined by CMAA. CMAA reserves the right to limit or revoke the use of the logo by members and Chapters, if warranted.
- The CMAA logo may not be used for any commercial purpose unless approved specifically by CMAA.
- Use of the CMAA logo does not represent approval by CMAA of the content of websites, digital marketing, circulars, brochures, and other such promotional materials without prior written permission of the Association. A copy of the proposed material or depiction showing the use of the logo must accompany all requests for permission.
- Members and Chapters may not adopt, publicize, promote, or otherwise convey any policy or principle in the name of CMAA that has not been officially adopted by the Association.
For complete style and brand guidelines and sample usage, please refer to CMAA’s Style Guide. For further questions, please contact Melissa Low, Senior Director, CAE, Communications & Advocacy at 703-739-9500.