Club Business Expo
Orlando, FL • February 26–27, 2023
The Club Management Association of America (CMAA) World Conference and Club Business Expo is the largest industry event for club management, bringing together nearly 3,000 total attendees. With dedicated show hours, the two-day Club Business Expo features more than 270 industry-leading companies and interactive areas.
Showcase Your Services
- Provide solutions and demos
- Increase awareness of your brand and products
- Gather market intelligence
- Position your company for growth in the club space
Meet Decision Makers
The Club Business Expo brings prospective buyers directly to you. CMAA members, general managers, CEOs, and COOs from the most prestigious clubs around the world attend. More than 60% of attendees made purchases from Club Business Expo exhibitors.
Build New Connections
- Network to build new business relationships
- Bring attendees together with interactive activities
- Meet prospective buyers in a cost-effective way
Exhibit booth space is $23.00 per square foot. Each corner will be charged an additional $200 corner fee.
Included: The cost includes back drape, side draping, basic booth signage, basic listing on the interactive floor plan, Pre- and Post-Roster of Attendees, 5 Exhibit Personnel badges per 100 sq. ft. booth space, carpeted public aisles, trash removal in public areas, professional floor manager.
Not Included: Exhibiting companies are responsible for drayage, freight, shipping, and booth décor (carpeting/flooring, tables, chairs, electric, internet/wi-fi, etc.).
How to Reserve Space at the Expo:
- Read the rules and regulations.
- View the floor plan.
- When you click the available booth space you are interested in reserving for your company, you will see the online booth contract. “Click Here” will appear on the right of the screen.
- Complete the online contract. (Booth deposits/payments are not requested from this site.)
- Once submitted, you will receive an approval email. An invoice will be sent for the space you have selected.
World Conference Attendee Lists and More – Be aware of companies portraying themselves as legitimate information providers (i.e. attendee lists, expo guide ads, etc.) CMAA does not partner with or sell this information.
Housing – CMAA does not utilize nor contract with any company to offer housing or hotel accommodations services on CMAA’s behalf. Accommodations are only available through a specified portal/link available on the official CMAA website.