Cancellation or transfer of this registration will be accepted with no penalty until 90 days prior to the start of a BMI program. This cancellation policy also applies to any scholarship recipients.
- Any change, cancellation, or transfer between 61-90 days from the start of a BMI program will be subject to a 10 percent penalty per registration.
- Any change, cancellation or transfer 31-60 days prior to the beginning of a BMI program will be subject to a 25 percent penalty per registration.
- No refund will be given for cancellation nor will transfers be allowed after 5:00 p.m. Eastern time 30 days prior to the start of a program. In the event of a job change to a new club/facility, the cancellation penalty will be waived only if CMAA is able to fill the vacated seat. CMAA does require proof of new employment for the cancellation to be approved.
- A BMI registrant may only transfer their original scheduled class date up to two times; if the registrant requests to transfer class date after the second time, his/her existing registration will be cancelled and refunded to the original payer (minus any penalties).
Additional fee(s) will be added to any cancellation for expenses already incurred by CMAA for supplemental class materials (i.e., textbooks, notebooks, surveys, etc.). These fees (subject to change) vary based on individual programs and are listed below for your reference:
Current Supplemental Cancellation Material Fees:
- BMI – Tactical Leadership - $400 (Emotional & Social Competency Inventory)
Any cancellation and/or request to change class date or program must be submitted in writing to the CMAA Education Department by the individual whose name appears on the registration. Cancellation by any party other than the registrant will not be accepted, regardless of the payer. However, if the registrant is no longer employed at the club and the club wishes to be refunded for the registration paid by the club, CMAA will attempt to contact the registrant (providing two weeks to reply) and notify the registrant that CMAA will be refunding the registration fee paid; if CMAA does not hear back from the registrant within the two weeks, the club will be refunded minus any penalties. Extenuating circumstances may be reviewed by CMAA’s CEO (or other staff official).