There is no room block for this program. There are several hotels within walking distance of the GSU-Buckhead Center. This allows you to secure lodging at your choice.
- Club Governance
- Food & Beverage Management
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Human & Professional Resources
- Membership & Marketing
- Golf, Sports & Recreation Management
- External & Governmental Influences
- Facilities Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- It is recommended that managers take this course when they are within one year of eligibility to take the certification exam.
- Course runs Monday-Friday; exam offered on Saturday.
- The fee for the Certification Review Course does not include the necessary $75 petition fee, which must be remitted with your official Certification Petition fee, or the required $195 exam registration fee, which you must remit to CMAA Headquarters to take the CCM exam.
In developing the BMI program, CMI recognized the need for a multi-day workshop to assist members working toward CMAA's Certified Club Manager (CCM) designation. Typically offered twice each year, this intensive, 40-hour course provides review sessions based on the club management competency areas and the learning objectives identified in the Certification Study Guide (available from CMAA).
The title of this course honors the legacy of Joe Perdue, CCM, CHE. Joe was instrumental in the development of the entire BMI program from its inception in 1988 and he was the primary force behind the growth and development of the CCM program during that time.