Settle In & Relax at the Gaylord Palms Resort
CMAA has negotiated special rates at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center. Located in beautiful Central Florida, the Gaylord welcomes guests to an upscale, one-of-a-kind experience only minutes from local theme parks and attractions. From Cypress Springs Water Park with its new Crystal River Rapids action river, to an exciting lineup of family-friendly activities and entertainment, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Explore four-and-a-half acres of indoor garden atriums, nine award-winning restaurants, bars, a world-class spa, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. It features a newly expanded convention center with more than 500,000 sq. ft. of meeting space and 1,718 guest rooms, including 129 spectacular suites and 306 brand-new rooms in the Gulf Coast tower.
CMAA makes every effort to keep attendee expenses at the World Conference including registration fees and accommodation rates for the event as low as possible. We work diligently to negotiate the best hotel rates and to make the best use of your registration dollars to keep the Conference affordable. CMAA encourages all participants to reserve a room at the Gaylord Palms Resort; this supports not only the 2023 World Conference, but also future meetings.
Rates: Single/Double Room: $259*
Plus 14.5% tax per room, per night
*Includes ($30 daily value) Resort Fee Benefits:
- Resort-Wide Internet Access
- Two Bottled waters replenished daily in your guest room
- 24-Hour access to Relache Fitness Center
- Scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World Theme Parks & Disney Springs
- Local, toll-free, and domestic long-distance telephone calls
- $10 credit towards dry cleaning services
- Private training session (15 min) at Relache Fitness Center (limited sessions available Tuesday–Saturday from 5:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Appointment required)
- One bucket of range balls at nearby Celebration Golf Club.
Deadline: on or before Tuesday, January 31, 2023—or as availability allows. Please reserve early to ensure your accommodation of choice.
Deposit: Due to the increasing demand for rooms in the CMAA room block and in a continued effort to keep attendee expenses low, the Gaylord Palms Resort requires a deposit of one night’s room and tax, to be charge to the credit card provided at the time the reservation is made. Cancellations will be accepted, and deposits will be refunded if the cancellation occurs at least three days/72 hours prior to arrival. It is important that you keep track of your cancellation number.
Housing Reservations: Book Online or call 877-491-0442