Club Management Magazine
Club Management is the official magazine of CMAA and embraces the objectives of the Association – to provide state-of-the-art educational programs; to represent its members to allied associations, club members, and the broader public; and provide information and resources that increase member performance and career potential. All CMAA members automatically receive a print subscription which is delivered bi-monthly via mail and email as a digital version with added features. To update or change your address, please edit your profile.
Join our email list and receive the Club Management Weekly enewsletter and notification when the digital edition is released. You can also send us feedback or member news or find out about advertising in the magazine.
- Serving Up the Next Big Thing: What’s Hot and Here to Stay in Club Sports
- Don’t Let Nutrition Be a Handicap for Your Members
- The Sports World’s Best-Kept Secret, Handball
- Creating a Look Book from Your Club’s Pro Shop from River Oaks Country Club
- A Look at the thriving POP Tennis Program at Wilderness Country Club
- Get to Know Two CMAA Members with 40-Plus Year Tenure, Jacqueline Barber and John Spidalette
- Idea Fair: What is Zombie Cage Match Dodgeball?
- Get the latest club industry news and CMAA member appointments, honors, and transitions.
Use the arrows to scroll through issues dating back to 2011. Click the issue title link to read each issue's articles.
Online archives are unavailable prior to 2011. To request a specific article or edition, contact Melissa Low.
CMAA wants to hear your feedback. The editorial staff encourages you to send your individual club, chapter, and member news to firstname.lastname@example.org.
News about club professionals’ promotions, new positions, charitable events, and awards are welcome.
Access the 2023 Media Kit. You may also contact Heather McKean for more information on print and digital advertising opportunities.