Active Membership in the Wine Society is open to all Professional or Alumnus CMAA members, not less than 21 years of age, who desire to actively participate in the society. Please note, that regardless of age, CMAA Student members are not eligible to join the Wine Society. Admission to the society will take effect upon receipt by CMAA National of a membership application and payment of dues.
Associate Membership in the Wine Society shall be open to individuals who are 21 years of age or older and are not members of CMAA. These individuals must be from a club that has a CMAA and Wine Society member to sponsor them. The membership is nontransferable and nonrefundable if the individual leaves employment at the club and moves to a property that is without a CMAA and Wine Society member. They shall be admitted to membership following the receipt of a completed application, a sponsor signature and payment of dues.
Retired Membership in the Wine Society is open to all active or associate members who formerly was a professional member of CMAA, who is at least sixty-five (65) years old or is totally disabled and who has been a member of the Wine Society for an aggregate period of at least ten (10) years (not necessarily consecutive years), and has retired from active business may, upon notification, be transferred to Retired membership status in the Wine Society at a fee determined by the Society’s Board of Managers. Such transfer may also be made upon application by said member even though the member has not attained the age of 65 years of age, if the sum of the member’s age and the number of full years of membership in the Association (at least 10) equals or exceeds 70. Retired members shall be entitled to all privileges of the Society, but may not hold office.
- A one-year subscription to The Wine Enthusiast;
- Timely and informative articles in CMAA's quarterly newsletter The Grapevine;
- A complimentary copy of Hugh Johnson's Encyclopedia of Wine;
- Complimentary access to Gallo University;
- Professional Development including International Wine Workshop and the Pre-Conference Wine Workshops; and
- At Conference Events including the Wine Society Annual Business Meeting and the Annual Wine Dinner.
Take part in a unique opportunity to expand your business expertise within the club industry; continue your professional growth; develop new contacts; and share your abilities and experiences.
- Annual dues for first member are $125
- Annual dues for Associate and second or more member from the same club are $95
- Annual dues for Retired members are $50