Chapter Idea Fair
The purpose of the Idea Fair for Chapters is for Chapters to share innovative ideas with each other in specific categories.
The 2023 Chapter Idea Fair competition will be held during CMAA’s annual Leadership/Legislative Conference (LLC) from September 11–13. Entries will be accepted online until August 23, 2023.
Winning chapters will be recognized at LLC for their achievement. There will be two overall awards: “Best in Show” will receive a $2,000 education grant and “Most Transferable Idea” will win a $1,000 education grant, both funded by The Club Foundation. All winners will be recognized on CMAA’s website and in other Association publications as well as at CMAA’s World Conference and Club Business Expo.
- Transferability of idea/method to other chapters
- Uniqueness of idea
- All entries must be submitted online.
- Boards must be identified by category and include a brief description of the idea.
- CMAA will be printing entries on standard size poster boards (22”x28”) for display on site. To preserve the quality of your entry, please submit a high-resolution PDF.
- Entry boards must be submitted in portrait format.
- CMAA will print your board(s) for you. You do not need to print and ship them.