Recruiting and retention techniques, plans, programs, etc.
Student Chapter and Faculty Idea Fair
The 2024 Student Chapter and Faculty Idea Fair will be held at the 2024 World Conference and Club Business Expo in Las Vegas, NV! The purpose of the Student Chapter and Faculty Idea Fair is for Student Chapters to share innovative ideas with each other in specific categories.
New this year: Faculty categories have been added for Faculty members to showcase their innovative ideas as well!
Submission Deadline: February 5, 2024
Student Chapter Categories and Examples
Systems, processes, protocols .
Methods, data, tangible evidence
Socials, dinners, golf tournaments, football games
Car wash, moon bounce, field day, etc.
- Promotion of the Profession (Club Management)
- Student Chapter Liaison Manager and/or Faculty Engagement
- Club Management Education
- All entries must be submitted online by February 5, 2024.
- Upload one entry board file (jpg. or .jpeg format) that enhances or helps explain your idea. Please include the category you are entering and your student chapter name in the visual presentation.
- Images should be in portrait orientation.
- Transferability of idea/method to other student chapters
- Uniqueness of idea
There will be one overall “Best in Show” award winner for the Student Chapter categories and the Faculty categories. The two “Best in Show” entries will each receive a $1,000 grant from The Club Foundation to be used for Chapter expenses.
Participation in the 2024 Student Chapter and Faculty Idea Fair does not necessarily merit an award ribbon. Entries are the responsibility of the CMAA member.
If you have any questions, please contact Sumayah Arcusa.
Student Chapter and Faculty Idea Fair Entry Form
Please fill out the online Student Chapter Idea Fair entry form and upload your entry board in our online form and we’ll print them for you!