The President shall be chief executive officer of the chapter and shall preside at all meetings of the chapter and of the board of governors/directors and shall be ex-officio member of all committees.
He/she shall be the chief executive officer of the chapter’s business and see to it that decisions, orders, and resolutions of the board of directors are carried out.
He/she shall appoint/have elected the following standing and temporary chairmen and committees:
- Career Services Chairman*
- Certification Chairman*
- The Club Foundation Liaison*
- Corporate Relations Liaison
- Education Chairman*
- Advocacy / Legislative Chairman*
- Membership Chairman*
- Communications / Public Relations Chairman*
- Research Chairman*
- Student Chapter Liaison (if applicable)*
- Wine Society Chapter Liaison*
- Other Program Chairman as appointed by chapters
*Association Activity Credits will be granted only for these positions; if more than one person is listed for a position, credits will be split between parties.
If applicable, chapters should consider utilizing the Managing Director position. Such a person is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the chapter and provides valuable consistency to overall chapter management.